A value addition course was started in mid November for the students studying for a BSc degree in life science subjects. A certificate will be awarded on the successful completion of the course. The course is entitled "Foundation Course for Bioinformatics" and is of about 10 weeks duration with both theory and computer based practical classes. The course is taught by Dr Vidya Jonnalagadda and coordinated by Department of Chemistry.
About CA-CPT COURSE
1. To Register: 10th Class Pass
2. To Appear for CPT Exam: Appeared in 12th Class (or) Intermediate.
|II. Registration Procedure|
1. Place of Registration for students of twin cities, Branch office of SIRC of ICAI,
3. Registration Fees: A D.D for Rs. 3500 should be made favouring “The Secretary, ICAI” payable at Chennai.
4. Certificates to be submitted Attested xerox copies of
i. 10th Class marks sheet
ii. 12th Class (or) Intermediate marks sheet. If results are not announced then a copy of Hallticket of 12th Class (or) Intermediate.
* Study Material will be given to the registered students by the Institute.
III. Preparation for Examination
1. Oral Coaching by Accredited Institutions.
· Section C – General Economics (50 Marks)
· Section D – Qunantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)
4. CPT is an objective type test with negative marking of ¼ for each wrong answer with jumbled questions.
5. Minimum Marks – 50% of the Total Marks Allotted i.e. 100 marks out of 200 marks
IV. Formalities to be fulfilled with Bhavan’s Vivekananda College (BVC) Application form for CPT.
1. The following are to be submitted along with the filled in application form.
3. Working hours: Morning: 7:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m
|More about CA Course|
New scheme of Education and Training of the Chartered Accountancy Course (Introduced from 1.9.2006).
Different Stages of CA Course From 1.7.2001
Registration & Tuition Fees for CA Course payable to ICAI.
CPT - Rs. 3500 plus coaching fees ( if willing to go to C.A.Institution for oral coaching ).